Monday, March 17, 2008

We are in like thin...

We are now moved in residents of a brand new 1978 2-Story brick and aluminum siding abode. My back is sore, my hands are paint-stained, and my bank account is zero. Aah, the joys of moving. But seriously, we love our new house. We have just about got it in order. Brynn got her furniture, I got my big screen, and Londyn got her playroom. Life at the Perkins is pretty good. If anyone is in West Jordan (or Dub-Jo, as I like to call it), stop on by. (Okay, that is the first time I have ever called it Dub-Jo. But come on...pretty sweet eh?)

So it turns out our backyard has a pretty decent sized vegetable garden. That's right, I'm gonna plant me sum cern, and tomaters, and other forms agriculture this year. When I turn the Harvest in, I will invite you all to share supper with me at my table. That's about it for the Brynn & Steve Show. Until next time...

Straight Outa' Dub-Jo,

-Steve

5 comments:

Tiff and Rand said...

I am so glad to see you guys have a blog, and Steve, everything you write cracks me up! I've been laughing this whole time and I LOVE the videos of Londyn, the regurgitation one is down-right nasty but hilarious, Riley used to do that...but not continuously, just on accident! Anyway, I'm glad to see what true friends we are,Brynn, I have to find out your pregnant though your blog!?! Ok, I'm no better when I'm pregnant, so anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!!! You will love having 2, they're so much fun together. Three is what stresses me out, just thinking of it makes me want to be done at 2 sometimes! Well keep in touch and let's have lunch at my new house one month and yours the next...or vice versa.

Ashley said...

welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. i didn't know you had one until jord told me today.
i waste many an hour looking around peoples blogs--you too will be obsessed. i want to come see this big beauty of a home sometime.
also.....do you know what your having yet??

The Marsing's said...

Steve, it's comforting to see that me and mcintier are not the only guys that do the blogging around here...good to hear things are going well for you guys

-Eric

Team Fraser said...

This is Lyndsay Fraser aka Fraser...anyway found your blog on Brownings...glad to hear that you are still alive after mving 8 times...crazies you are!!

Team Fraser said...

Okay so I just saw that I said aka Fraser...duh I was Hensley now I'm a Fraser! Sorry for any confusion!