Friday, March 7, 2008

I'm a loner, Brynn. A Rebel.

The papers are signed. The ink is dry. The money is gone. And we own a home. Yup, Brynn and I closed on our West Jordan home yesterday. We will move in this weekend. I will get some pics up as soon as we are settled. This will (unofficially) be the 8th move since we were married in 2002. Don't believe me...

1. First place - lived in a basement (the Chipmans)
2. Moved from basement to Lake Pines Apts.(in Murray)
3. Lake Pines into the Parents (the Perkins)
4. Parents to New Jersey
5. New Jersey to Santa Fe Apts.
6. Santa Fe Apts. to Parents (the Bevans)
7. Parents to Riverton Townhouse
8. Riverton Townhouse to West Jordan Home

In all fairness I told Brynn this before we got married..."There's a lot of things about me that you don't know anything about, Brynn. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand. You don't want to get mixed up with a guy like me. I'm a loner, Brynn. A rebel." (Anyone???...Pee Wee's Big Adventure - 1985)

Anyways,

-Steve

No comments: