Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Brynn's Life

Steve has been bugging me to post, so I figured I had better do it. He is the writer of the family, so I am sorry that my posts won't be near as clever or funny. As Steve mentioned, life has been pretty crazy these past weeks. We love our new house. It is old! It creeks at night, and we find something that doesn't work every day, but we absolutely love it! The only disheartening thing about it is that I have 3 floors to clean now. Anyone who knows me will certainly realize what a challenge that will be for me! Right now I am enjoying my time at home with Londyn. I am lucky enough to be able to stay at home with her. We have quite the life. We spend a big chunk of the morning hanging out in bed and watching cartoons (all educational, of course), and then we usually just play the rest of the day. We have so much fun together. I can hardly believe she will turn 2 at the end of May. At night, I teach dance at Hip Dance Company in West Jordan. I love it, and I love the girls I teach. It is nice to stay involved after all of these years. That is basically my life in a nut shell. I am glad Steve set this baby up, so that I can now hear what everyone else is doing with their lives. I'll leave you with Londyn singing her favorite song...


-Brynn

2 comments:

Ashley said...

i love her singing-that is so cute! i also love how she starts the one part over and sings it again.

Team Korte said...

Cute family! Your little girl is adorable. Congrats on the new addition.

Katie Korte (Howe)