Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Steve and Brynn Show



After a lively Sunday afternoon of watching a Run’s House marathon, it got me thinking. What would the Brynn and Steve Show be like…as a reality tv show…

Setup: (Steve after a long day of work walks into the Perkins’ home)

Steve: Hey Brynn, what’s up?
Brynn: Nothing…except for the fact I’m pregnant, it’s 100 degrees outside and I’ve had taco pits since 8:30 this morning.
Steve: Oh
Brynn: (kisses Steve) How was your day?
Steve: Good
Brynn: What do you want for dinner?
Steve: Well, in a few weeks my garden should produce a lovely variety of corn, edamame and tomatoes.
Brynn: (rolls her eyes) You don’t even like tomatoes.
Steve: THAT’S BESIDE THE POINT! (Storms out of room)

(Steve storms from kitchen into family room)

Steve: Hi Londyn, what are you doing?
Londyn: Hi Daddy. I went in big girl potty!
Steve: You did? Good job Londyn!
Brynn: (yells from kitchen) No she didn’t.
Steve: Oh.

…it would go on from there. Then I would always end the show by saying, “God is Love, Steve.”

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thats awesome!!! Your lives are so much more exciting then mine. How is the dishwasher?

Lamb Fam said...

I'd tune in.

Katie said...

Jenna can't seem to figure out the potty thing either. I thought girls were supposed to be easier than boys in this regard. Oh well. Good luck and let me know any tips you have!