Monday, July 21, 2008

6 of Many...

July 18, 2008
Steve: “Londyn, guess what today is?”
Londyn: “What?”
Steve: “It’s Mommy and Daddy’s Anniversary!”
Londyn: “NO! I don’t want to go to nursery!”
That little conversion was followed up by a patented Londyn Tantrum, grade level 4. (The scale ranges from 1 to 10. 1 being a strong whine, 10 being that she usually sustains an injury during the tantrum.)

Anyhow…back to July 18, 2008. Brynn and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary. In 6 years not a day has gone by that I don’t appreciate how lucky I am. Brynn is smart, patient selfless, smoking hot, and my best friend. The celebration was simple: an afternoon matinee, a filet at Ruth’s Chris and some adult entertainment to wrap up the evening. 6 of many Brynn, I love you.

The rest of the weekend we spent in a little cabin with my brother’s family. Londyn loves hanging out with her cousins. Good week for the Steve and Brynn Show.

Londyn loves being with her cousins


My daughter completely wasted on IBC Cream Soda.


Smith & Morehouse Reservoir - It was freezing, but Londyn and Hayden jumped right in.


Londyn with her Grandpa Bevan up at Gateway

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, six years already! It doesn't seem that long ago- although I was still in high school (so I guess it was). Time flies by! Brynn- we hope you are feeling okay! I am sure you can't wait until the baby comes! Hope we see you guys sometime soon!

The Cranes said...

Brynn! Hey there, its good to see your family and see what you have been up to. I recently started talking to Brooklyn on facebook and she gave me your blog address. Congratulations on the baby boy! So neat you and Brook are due the same time. Your little girl is adorable as well! Well maybe I will here from you. I recently started a blog page but have not had a lot of practice yet. brittandkendall.blogspot.com

Take care!!

Missy said...

Steve you are hilarious! Your blog cracks me up! I hear a family bbq is in the works for early August, I hope you guys can come!!!