Thursday, April 17, 2008

Well...

Well, today was the day. And without further adieu...I'd like to introduce you to the newest member of the Perkins' family...

Meet our new baby...



And meet his junk...



That's right, it's a BOY! As soon as the lady said it was a boy, both Brynn and I asked, "Are you sure?" Sure enough (after a little coaxing) there it was, his little junk telling us, I'm all boy. Brynn and I are so excited. The baby looked healthy and strong, which is always the biggest relief. And the doctor kept the due date right about Sept. 2, the exact same due date as Brynn's sister. Londyn is excited too. Finally someone for her to beat up on...(besides all of your kids).

That's it for us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys! Bynn, you really need to come walking one morning, the parade is on...we miss you guys and hope your new ward is a AWESOME.

Katie Foster

Ashley said...

Congrats! That's exciting you now will have one of each, welcome to the life of wiping poop off of the twig and berries...it's difficult. we need to get together soon to see the beards, mine is rediculous. Ash hates it.
J Love

Bree said...

Hey guys! I haven't talked to Brynn in so long, I had NO IDEA you were working on a second!! WOW! Congrats! Little boys are absolutely the best. So much mischief, so little time.

Loves ya!
Bree (bigs) Hafen