Thursday, April 3, 2008

Lou's Week

After 1 year, 10 months and 9 days the wait is over. Londyn was finally able to wear her very first hair barrette. Brynn (Londyn’s mother) was quoted as saying, “I just can’t believe it. I have wanted this for so long…I’m just so happy!” Congratulations Londyn and mother! Today is your day.


Last weekend Brynn was at a dance competition all Saturday, so Lou and I went up to the Sandy Aquarium. In her words, she saw lots of “fsshh” (fish), “welly-fsshh” (jelly fish), “Ray” (Sting Rays), and even a “sharrrrk…scurry….RAAHHH”. The aquarium was just Londyn's size. She loved it.

Has anyone seen Londyn??!! I am missing my little girl. She is about 2 feet tall, thin, blonde hair and wearing a small, inconspicuous hair bow. Really, the hair bow is quite subtle. You might miss it if you are not looking hard enough. Please, someone help…

Brynn makes fun of me and my garden. But Londyn is on board. Mommy's just a hater.
Be clean, go green.

4 comments:

holly said...

Hey Brynn-
This is Holly..... Clark. I, saw your blog from Amy's. Congats on number 2! 2 Girls is a blast, wild and crazy! I'm excited to find out what your having! Londyn looks like my little girls... I got McKenzies hair in piggies for the fist time just before her second birthday, and was besides myself! You ain't cool unless your hairless for at least the first year of life!

Ashley said...

Hey this is Jordan. Sorry we missed out the other weekend. I didn't end up getting off work until late and Tate was ready for bed. But I want to see your house, so we need to do something. And in more important news..... I will stop shaving in one week to grow the "cincodemustache!!" Ash isn't too excited about it but its gonna be fun. Love your blog, some of the post's almost made me spit water all over the computer screen. Take it easy.

The Ballou's said...

Brynn,
I also saw your link on Amy's blog. Londyn is SO cute. Congrats on the newest one. That is exciting. Also, congrats on your new home. I think I will be as excited as you for the day that Sloan grows some hair. I am guessing around age 3 at the rate we are going. I LOVE the bows, the bigger, the better, I say. Anyway, I am glad things are going well for you.
Ashley(Johnson)Ballou

mickell said...

Brynn!!!! How are you? I'm so glad that you found me through the blogging world. Londynn is a doll & congrats on #2! I've been meaning to get back to you but we have been out of town & stuff! I miss seeing old coug friends. We should do another get together. We are moving again for the summer but will be back in september & I think we should do something!!! I'm so excited to be able to stay in touch a bit more, thanks for letting me know where you are :)!
~Mickell