Sunday, June 1, 2008

Work Trip

It is the butt crack of dawn. I am sitting in the Orlando Airport waiting to fly back to the Salt Lake City to see my girls…NATIONAL SECUIRTY UPDATE: We are at terrorist level orange…as opposed to what? Fuschia??? Who knows what that means anyways?
Alright back on track...in the Orlando Airport, the dawn is still butt crack and I am returning from a 5-day XanGo Convention. I love my job, but work travel sucks. I think the root of the suckiness lies in the fact that I have to work when I travel for work. For instance, instead of going to Disney World, Universal Studios and Cocoa Beach…I spent the week explaining the benefits of a mangosteen beverage to a slew of crazy people. (And not haha crazy people, but seriously institutional crazy people.) Basically it boils down to this, when I get home and say I have been in Orlando for a week…if any of you dare say “Oh lucky!” or “Awesome!”, there is a good chance I will flip you off and call you a douche bag behind your back. Consider yourself warned…

Flights boarding…

No comments: