Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Boys & Bubbles

I was going though our pictures and it seems that Londyn likes 2 things: boys and bubbles. Here's a little shout out to all of Londyn's little boyfriends.


Londyn and Wyatt (Ash & Jon's little dude)


Lou & Blake (Chad & Lindsay's little dude)


Londyn & her cousin Sawyer


Londyn and her cousin Hayden.


It would appear that Londyn is in desperate need of a few girlfriends. If you have a daughter between the ages of 18 months and 3 years old, please send and application and head shot to Brynn c/o Londyn Girlfriends. Thank You.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is awesome. At least she has some friends to play with.

holly said...

I've got just what you need... a 2 1/2 year old GIRL that LOVES bubbles! Seriously Brynn give me a call we should get together! I still haven't even seen Sara's Connor! Ridiculous!

call me if you bored and Lou needs a bubble buddy!

-Holly 699.7024

Lamb Fam said...

I'm woried Addison wouldn't make the cut. Although she usually IS sporting pants, maybe that'll help.

Katie said...

Oh how I wish we lived close by. Jenna and Londyn could be best buds. I'm sure of it. But for now, Jenna is in the same boat - boys and bubbles!

Jen said...

So cute! We really need to have another family party soon because it seems like I haven't seen you guys in forever. Missy told me you had a blog so of course I had to check it out! Its fun to see pictures and what you guys are up to.
-Jenny :)