Monday, May 12, 2008

Dear Mommy...




Dear Mommy,

Thank you for always making sure I have a hair bow on my bald little head. Thank you for teaching me to count to 10 as I walk up the stairs (sorry for always forget the number 4). Thank you for responding to me when I say “Guess what?” (Even though I don’t know what “guess what” means, so I don’t really follow it up with anything.) Thank you for rocking me a minute before I go night night. Thank you for teaching me all of my favorite songs. Thank you for letting me use your garments as Bear’s soft blanket. Thank you for letting me eat my cereal in bed, even though daddy gets mad at you for it. Thank you for TiVoing Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for me. Thank you for always treating Bear like a part of the family and washing him when he is stinky. Thank you for cuddling me when I’m chilly. Thank you for taking me on walks to the park. Thank you for being my best friend. Thank you for being my Mommy.

Happy Mother’s Day Mommy. I love you.

Love,

Londyn

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Londyn may skip #4 when she counts, (that number is overrated anyways) but she can sure write a great letter.

Ashley said...

LOL. That was sweet. I miss the Londyn stories!

holly said...

Sounds like Londyn has a pretty cool mom!

Missy said...

How fun is your blog! Thanks for sending me your blog site! It's so fun to see pictures of your sweet family... love the new house... do not love the mustache deal! Ha ha! Hope to see you guys on Memorial Day.