Sunday, May 24, 2009

Roll Call


Londyn turns the big 3-years-old tomorrow. She spends her days at pre-school, dance and singing around the house. She is still 90% cute 10% turd, but we wouldn't have her any other way.


Calan is finally sitting up and playing around. He is starting to sign a little more and Brynn and I fight everyday about if he signed Mommy or Daddy first. (Just for the record, it was Daddy.) He's a happy little dude that gets even happier in the presence of anything that resembles food.


Not much changes with the Beav & I. Brynn still teaching dance and Steve is liking the new job. (Although it is in Provo and I am surrounded by way too many byu DB's.) That's 'bout it for us.

3 comments:

Melissa L. said...

I am glad things are going well. Happy Birthday Londyn!!!

Rachel said...

Steve, I hate to tell you but only BYU DB's actually use the abbreviation "DB."

Tiff and Rand said...

Happy Birthday Londyn! I can't believe she's 3! Love the pictures. You're family is adorable!