Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm going to go ahead and brag...

I usually don’t use the blog in order to brag. But, in this particular entry I think I am going to go ahead and make an exception. Brynn and I just booked a trip to a few well-known destinations that we are rather excited about. Try Paris, Venice and Rome on for size. Go ahead and hate us, consume yourself with jealousy. Hate us as we look off the top of the Eiffel Tower, be jealous as we walk the palace of Versailles, despise us as we gondola the channels of Venice and breathe the air of the Caesars...I know I would.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

yes, yes I do hate you.

Spread goodness. said...

You are going to love it! I am super excited for you. When are you going?

Linzz said...

That is awesome. I hope you have so much fun. And yes we are a little jealous here. We miss you guys and am glad that things are going well. Hopefully we can visit and see you guys soon.

Jami Weight said...

You truly do suck and I hope you choke on one of those little pastries they sell at the bakereys on every corner. But truly have fun!