Sunday, November 23, 2008

Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite Color?

Tis' the season to be Jorry...(anyone?...The Christmas Story, well done.)

It's that time of year when we searched out the dusty old bins in the basement labeled "Christmas" and bathed our home in Holiday cheer. Brynn began to pull out the garland, the nativity, the stocking and the Santa's...and I pulled out my decoration. Santa and Rudolph cruising in their six-foe, blasting "Low Rider" music. (What can I say? I prefer the classics) Anyhow, this is neither here nor there.

Londyn got her hands on this little piece of Chritmas and began to creatively express herself to the music. Her dancing is 90% cute and 10% kind of, well...sad. A little too reminiscent of Elaine's dancing on a classic Seinfeld episode if you ask me. "It's more like a full body dry heave Jerrry..."

5 comments:

Spread goodness. said...

That white girl's got moves!

Team Fraser said...

seriously the funniest thing I've seen this month! She is so cute!

Lindsay said...

I was laughing so hard. Does she take after her mom or dad?

Jamie and Covie Gonzales said...

Brynn.... Nice. I saw some passe, splits and heel stretch/kicks in there. Good for you. She better get dancing soon. She is already more advanced than some of the classes at uor studio. She is adorable. Makes me want to have a little dancer!

Rosies said...

Hello Brynn and Steve! how are you? So I was totally blog stalking and found your blog on Jordan and Ashleys. Sorry!! But way cute family!! Your kids are adorable! Anyways I have a huge favor, my mother and Your dad (Brynn) were really good friends and I am trying to do this little Christmas thing for my mom. Does your dad have an email address I could contact him with , or can I have his home address. That would help me out alot!! Again your kids are gorgeous. It looks like you guys are doing awesome! Take care!!
Brandi Banks Hess