Sunday, September 7, 2008

Life with Two Kids



This was quite the eventful week. My sister Brooke had her baby girl on Labor Day, and she is so darling. It was also my first week home with two kids, and it was actually do-able. Of course Londyn always needs to go potty when I am feeding Cal, so I have learned to get her pants down, put her on the toilet, and wipe her all with one hand. Yes I know, probably not the most sanitary, but you do what you have to do. Londyn loves Calan. She is an excellent big sister. She is always asking if baby brother can lay with her for her naps, or if baby brother can come with us to grandmas, etc. The most challenging thing is leaving the house. On Friday we went to visit baby Oakley (Brooke's new baby girl), and it took me an hour and a half to get all of us ready and out the door. It was quite the event, and I was exhausted by the time we got home! I am sure I will adjust, but I am definitely not looking forward to when I have to go to the grocery store.

1 comment:

Jake and Linzey Jordison said...

They both look so darling. Congrats to you and Brooke both.